A full day tour (6-7 hours) of NYC that features the most popular tourist attractions. Door to Door Pick-up Available. Tour Stops Listed Below.
STATUE OF LIBERTY
At this stop, you have an up-close view the Statue of Liberty from the Statue of Liberty Express Cruise. The Express is a non-stop, one hour boat cruise that not only circles Lady Liberty but has additional views of the Brooklyn Bridge and Manhattan Skyline. There is no security check to board the boat and on most days, crowds are small. You can take beautiful pictures of New York’s most famous tourist attraction with less wait and shorter lines. It’s a relaxed and joyful experience.
• Admission is required for the boat cruise.
• The admission ticket is included in the Grand Tour (Premium Package). A $30 Value.
• It’s a non-stop boat cruise so you do not get off at island
• Duration: 1-1.5 Hours
ONE WORLD OBSERVATORY
At this tour stop, you can go up to the 102nd floor main observatory of The Tallest Building In New York. The observatory deck gives you breathtaking views of New York City. See Manhattan’s over 400 skyscrapers, countless bridges, famous rivers and aerial views of NYC streets.
• Admission is required for the observatory level. The admission ticket is included in the Grand Tour (Premium Package). A $37 Value.
• A security check is mandated before visitors are allowed inside elevator.
• Duration: 1-2 hours
9/11 MEMORIAL, WTC
At this picture stop, we visit the 9/11 memorial at the New World Trade Center. This site was once home to the Twin Towers and the memorial remembers the victims of the September 11th terrorist attacks.
• Duration: 30-40 minutes
This tour stop serves as a great picture stop opportunity. Featured in a array of movies, TV shows, commercials and news broadcast, Times Square is considered the New York’s most popular tourist area. Known for its Broadway shows, New Years Eve Celebration and constant activity, Times Square is always on top of the “MUST SEE” list.
MORE SIGHTS AND FEATURES
There are many other features that NYC has to offer. Many of them you will view from your touring vehicle.
Those features may include:
New York Stock Exchange
Statue of Charging Bull
DETAILS ABOUT THE TOUR
• Tour Duration is approx 6.5-7 hours
• Tours are conducted in English
• Due to overcrowding, traffic concerns, special events, unexpected closures and/or inclement weather ALL stops are subject to change or substitution by Topaz Sightseeing NY
• For last minute bookings, reservations can be made at the Front desk, Bellmans Desk at your Hotel (check our Hotels Serviced) or Call 1-855-99-TOPAZ
• Try to reserve a least 1 day prior to the tour to guarantee availability.