A full day tour (6-7 hours) of NYC that features the most popular tourist attractions. Door to Door Pick-up Available. Tour Stops Listed Below.
STATUE OF LIBERTY
At this stop, you have an up-close view the Statue of Liberty from the Statue of Liberty Express Cruise. The Express is a non-stop, one hour boat cruise that not only circles Lady Liberty but has additional views of the Brooklyn Bridge and Manhattan Skyline. There is no security check to board the boat and on most days, crowds are small. You can take beautiful pictures of New York’s most famous tourist attraction with less wait and shorter lines. It’s a relaxed and joyful experience.
• Admission is required for the boat cruise.
• The admission ticket is included in the Grand Tour (Premium Package). A $30 Value.
• It’s a non-stop boat cruise so you do not get off at island
• Duration: 1-1.5 Hours
EMPIRE STATE BUILDING
At this tour stop, you can go up to the 86th floor main observatory of the ESB. That is the open air observatory deck that gives you breathtaking views of New York City. See Manhattan’s over 400 skyscrapers, countless bridges, famous rivers and aerial views of NYC streets.
• Admission is required for the 86th floor observatory level. The admission ticket is included in the Grand Deluxe Tour (Premium Package). A $32 Value.
• A security check is mandated before visitors are allowed inside elevator.
• Duration: 1-2 hours
9/11 MEMORIAL, WTC
At this picture stop, we visit the 9/11 memorial at the New World Trade Center. This site was once home to the Twin Towers and the memorial remembers the victims of the September 11th terrorist attacks.
• The 9/11 Memorial is open to public but access and closures of the site, can occur, due to special ceremonies and inclement weather
• If we are unable to go on the grounds and visit the site on the day of the tour, we then view it from a separate location.
• Duration: 30-40 minutes
This tour stop serves as a great picture stop opportunity. Featured in a array of movies, TV shows, commercials and news broadcast, Rockefeller Center is a very popular tourist area. Features include the following: