Description: At this stop, you have an up-close view the Statue of Liberty from the Statue of Liberty Express Cruise. The Express is a non-stop, one hour boat cruise that not only circles Lady Liberty but has additional views of the Brooklyn Bridge and Manhattan Skyline. There is no security check to board the boat and on most days, crowds are small. You can take beautiful pictures of New York’s most famous tourist attraction with less wait and shorter lines. It’s a relaxed and joyful experience.
• The General Admission is included in the Grand Tour (Premium Package). A $30 Value
• This is a non-stop harbor boat cruise. Tourists do not get off at island
• Duration: 1 Hour
ONE WORLD OBSERVATORY
Description: At this tour stop, we visit the 102nd floor main observatory of The Tallest Building In the Western Hemisphere. The observatory deck gives you breathtaking, 360 degree views, of New York City. From this elevated point, you can See Manhattan’s over 500 skyscrapers, countless bridges, famous rivers and aerial views of NYC streets.
• The General Admission is included in the Grand Tour (Premium Package). A $39 Value
• A security check is mandated before entering building
• Duration: 1.5 Hour
9/11 MEMORIAL, WTC
Description:At this picture stop, we visit the 9/11 memorial at the New World Trade Center. Tourists have the opportunity to view the fountain memorials. Each memorial remembers the victims of the September 11th terrorist attacks. Also Tourist can roam the grounds and view the beautiful Oculus Transportation hub along with the sentimental items displayed throughout the site.
• Duration: 40 minutes
Description:This tour stop serves as a great picture stop opportunity. Featured in a array of movies, TV shows, commercials and news broadcast, Times Square is considered the New York’s most popular tourist area. Known for its Broadway shows, New Years Eve Celebration, Famous Red Staircase and constant activity, Times Square is always on top of the “MUST SEE” list.
• Duration: 30 minutes
“Grand Tour Details”
• Tour Duration is approx. 6.5-7 hours
• A Lunch Break is given during the 1pm hour of tour
• Grand Tour has (2) Package options
• Attraction Admissions included in Premium Package